Facts and Figures
Denver and Colorado Springs:
- We are HAPPY to tell you: Colorado is ranked third HAPPIEST state in America! Per a study conducted using the Sainsburys Living Well Index, Colorado is the third happiest state in the United States.
- Thumbtack 2018 Small Business Friendliness Survey reports Colorado Springs as #4 –an A+ Rating, for most business friendly city. Conducted annually since 2012, the Thumbtack Small Business Friendliness Survey is the largest continuous study of small business owners’ perceptions of government policy in the United States.
- Colorado Springs ranks #1 on U.S. News & World Report’s list of the nation’s Most Desirable Place to Live in 2018.
- Colorado named #5 best economy in the U.S., according to WalletHub, a leading financial website.
- Pikes Peak Region Population & Demographics – Quick Facts, provided by the Colorado Springs Chamber & EDC.
Colorado Springs, Colorado listed in Forbes Magazine (May 2017) as one of the 7 Cities You Didn’t Expect to be Great for Business.
- American Cities of the Future 2017/2018 Winners: #1 Mid-Sized American City for Human Capital and Lifestyle and #10 Mid-Sized American City of the Future – FDI Strategy (fDI Intelligence – Apr/May 2017)
- Colorado Reinvented by Influx of Young Workers, New Companies – One of the highest population gains, lowest unemployment, boost Colorado’s economy (3.17).
- Colorado Springs rated #6 Trulia 10 Hottest Real Estate Markets to Watch in 2017 (1/17)